Arthur Elliott Marketing Group is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative summer intern to assist our Account Executives with design projects, research, and strategy for both internal and external marketing efforts.
This internship will help you acquire and develop your marketing and design skills, exposing you to the dynamic and ever-changing marketing agency environment.
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
- Assist in the strategy of all internal marketing efforts; including but not limited to social media, blogging, and website content
- Assist account managers with creative projects, including ideation and design
- Help define and plan client growth opportunities
- Creatively brainstorm and provide input for client campaigns and projects
- Currently enrolled in a related BS or Master’s degree
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and Adobe Suite
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills